Advertisement

I Heard Strange Sounds From My Parents' Bedroom. I Went To Check And Omg

I Heard Strange Sounds From My Parents' Bedroom. I Went To Check And Omg Hi! I’m Eleanor and I’m 14. This story I am going to tell you right now happened a little bit more than a year ago. It’s gonna be a story of one betrayal… followed by another one.

You know how it often happens that you have YOUR person? I mean that invisible connection where sometimes you don’t even need to say anything to make him or her fully understand you. Well, for me, that person is my dad.

He has always been literally the best dad in the world. I remember how, once, I gave my dad one of those horrible coffee mugs that I had made myself. I was eight, I guess, and we made these mugs at school for Father’s Day. Anyway, dad loved it so much that from then on, he only used that mug to drink his morning coffee before work.
I’m proud to say that my dad is literally a perfect man. Even though he had to work hard to provide a living for us, he always played with me after work or helped me with school projects, or watched movies with me, and did other stuff like that. Every Friday he brought flowers to mom to make her happy, and every Saturday he’d get up early to make the tastiest pancakes for breakfast for all of us.

But one day our lives changed. It happened when dad lost his job. He kept saying that everything happened for a good reason and that he didn’t like his job anyway, but I saw how sad he was. He kept looking for other options, but apparently there are not many of them in the job market when you are almost 50 years old.

It was the second month of dad being out of work when mom’s old friend came into town, and she invited him to have dinner at our house. He was amazed by how everything was arranged inside and outside the house, like the flowerbeds, for instance, and when he heard that my mom did everything on her own, he told her that she had an amazing talent. It was obvious that mom was pleased and flattered with all his compliments. No, she had become really good at landscape gardening and interior design after she had participated in various online courses that specialized in it. We found out by the end of the dinner that mom’s friend’s company was going to open a new branch in our town, so he offered mom the chance to design the office.

At first, it seemed a little bit strange that my parents decided that it was mom’s turn now to make some money and dad’s turn to stay at home and look after me and the house. But as far as I understood back then, it was supposed to be a little break for mom, ‘cause she didn’t feel that she was happy enough being a simple housewife. Anyway, mom began going to work every morning, and daddy did all the house errands, cooked, drove me to school, and even joined the school PTA (he told me that he was the only male there and that was a little bit hilarious).

Honestly, dad did great, maybe even better than mom, ‘cause he was way calmer than mom used to be, and he never refused to help me with my homework or to explain something to me that I didn’t get and so on. I can even say that he was like mom and dad in one person, while mom had sort of stopped being a mom in a way.
From time to time she returned home very late, so late, in fact, that I was already sleeping and when I woke up in the morning she had already gone to work. But whenever she was at home she looked tired and irritated and was always thinking about work, so that I still couldn’t get enough attention from her. I even once or twice asked her to sew a button on my clothes and she told me to ask dad to do it, ‘cause it wasn’t her responsibility anymore.

Yes, we were no longer in need of money and even started to be able to save some money for a vacation and it was great and inspiring, but on the other hand, deep inside I already felt that our family had changed. I don’t know how to explain it. Mom stopped smiling at dad and stopped looking at him like she used to, and he, at first, was trying to make her laugh like he always did, but then he gave up any attempts. And then one day, or rather it was already very late at night, I woke up from the noise. My parents were fighting with each other.
Guys, I’ve never heard my dad yelling so angrily in my life. I thought that something really serious must have happened between him and my mom that pissed him off that much, and then I heard some dull noise and something that sounded like the closet doors were opening and closing. For a couple of minutes, I was lying in my bed trying to figure out whether I should do something immediately or whether it was better to wait, and finally when I heard somebody going downstairs I decided to peek out and down the stairs from my room and that's when I saw my dad.


New 2019 true story animated that actually happened!


★ DO YOU WANT TO GET YOUR STORY ANIMATED? SEND IT TO yt@tsp.cool

IT WILL BE GIVEN A VOICE OVER BY A PROFESSIONAL ACTOR AND AN ANIMATOR WILL MAKE A VIDEO OUT OF IT!

★ Subscribe ACTUALLY HAPPENED


Music by Epidemic Sound:
#actuallyhappened

animation short film,short animation,animation,animated channel,actually happened,actually happened stories,pain,problems,stories,story,storytime,true stories,true story animated,My Story Animated,Dad,mom,parents,divorce,stepdad,single mom,court,unemployed,unemployment,business,landscape design,designer,lover,betray,

Post a Comment

0 Comments