Advertisement

Life On Earth Requires a Plan?

Life On Earth Requires a Plan? Life needs a plan


Texaco and the shop, the WW2 men talking about the military?


I wish I would have stayed in, I could have been retired.


Retirement and free medical? Kaiser was expensive,


I knew I was going in for twenty years the day I left for Basic training.


My thinking, I will never be homeless and I will never starve.


There are two mistakes you can make when you join the military?


1. Choose the wrong branch,


Marines we do more before 8AM than most people do all day. Navy?


Army, I don’t want to shoot anyone and I don’t want anyone shooting at me.


Air Force, best facilities period, Saudi Arabia, get the golf course built.


2. Fail to choose your job before you go in, you need a job with a civilian application, a skill you can use when you get out?


In life you need a plan, In death you need a plan too, this is mine?


Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy has begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, 4 To an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fades not away, reserved in heaven for you,

1 Peter 1:3-4 (KJV)


Whom having not seen, ye love; in whom, though now ye see him not, yet believing, ye rejoice with joy unspeakable and full of glory: 9 Receiving the end of your faith, even the salvation of your souls. 1 Peter 1:8-9 (KJV)


Wherefore gird up the loins of your mind, be sober, and hope to the end for the grace that is to be brought unto you at the revelation of Jesus Christ;

1 Peter 1:13 (KJV)


Visit the Website at


E-mail Pastor Bob at itsadonedeal@comcast.net


Pastor Bob Sound Cloud Music

Paranormal,Pendulum,Pentagram,Percipient,Poltergeist,Psychic,Reincarnation,Séance,Self,realization,Sensitive,Shaman,Solar,Logos,Spirit,Guide,Sufism,mystical,Syncretism,ASMR,GAIA,Hell,Millennium,Mystery,Prophecy,Rapture,Tribulation,Millennial,Parousia,

Post a Comment

0 Comments