Advertisement

My Dramatic Labor and Delivery Story || Toofan ki Tara aayi! || Normal Delivery

My Dramatic Labor and Delivery Story  || Toofan ki Tara aayi! || Normal Delivery Baby Girl aayi Hamari life mein life a toofan, watch my labor and delivery story to know more. I had a Normal delivery at 37 weeks , I had gestational diabetes this time and was asked not to go beyond 38 weeks. Membrane sweep Kar kay baby girl was born at 37 weeks and 2 days. video dheko for the full story of my labor and delivery in Hindi.

This is my second pregnancy labor and delivery story, watch my first pregnancy labour and delivery story here :

This is technically my 4th pregnancy, 2 of them ended in an ectopic pregnancy . To see my ectopic pregnancy video click :
1. First Ectopic Pregnancy
2.Second Ectopic Pregnancy

Through my vlogs I want to share with you , nothing is impossible. I am overweight with PCOD, have had 2 ectopic pregnancy . One tube has been removed and I still have 2 amazing babies both born through normal delivery .

#Normaldelivery #laboranddelivery #laboranddeliverystory


______
FAQ :

1. What does RGV stand for?
Roli Gaur Vashisht , RGV are my initials :)

2. How old is your son ?
He is 3 years old.

3. What is RGV Love about?
RGV Love mera hindi ( or hinglish ) vlog channel hai , about my life as an Indian Mommy . Mein apna daily routine share karti hu in these videos.

4. Next Video Kya Dhekey ?
Interesting Playlists :

Indian Mommy Vlogs :
New Mommy Help Playlist :
Lookbook for Plus Size Woman :

5. Vlog Kaisey Kartey ho ? Kya use kartey ho?

Equipment :

Camera :
Hand held Tripod :

Please don't forget to subscribe! www.youtube.com/rgvlove

_

Chat with me on:

Snapchat : rgvlove
Twitter :
Instagram :
Facebook :

Want to do business with me?! Email me at : info.rgvlove@gmail.com

Much Love
Roli
RGV Love


All content is owned by RGV Love and may not be used any where else. For permission contact info.rgvlove@gmail.com

Disclaimer : Any time any sponsored product is mentioned in the videos it will be so stated either in the video or in the description. My mentioning a product or reviewing it is honest and in the interest of my viewers. Some links may be affiliate, which basically means the viewers pay exactly the same amount they would pay if going on the site on their own. If you still wish to not use the link you can always go ahead and buy the products otherwise, I am not so pushy :)

labor and delivery story,labor,delivery,story,hindi,labor and delivery story in Hindi,indian,india,normal delivery,normal delivery story,pregnancy,pregnancy delivery,indian vlogger,indian mommy blogger,indian mommy blogger in hindi,indian family channel,second baby,second labour and delivery story,labor story,delivery story,labour,labour and delivery story,labour story in hindi,labour and delivery story in hindi,indian labour and delivery story,

Post a Comment

0 Comments