Advertisement

[Part 2] What If Smartphones were Invented in the 1940s | क्या होता?

[Part 2] What If Smartphones were Invented in the 1940s | क्या होता? [Part - 2] What if smartphones had invented in 1940s? I-Tech Solutions ( What If )
I searched "what if smartphones were invented in 1940's" on almost every website which I know including quora, YouTube... But i couldn't find any answer of this question. So I thought that I can make a video on this topic "smartphones were in 1940s" & I did it. I had divided the video into 3 parts.
Part - 1 =
Part - 2 =
Part - 3 =
Part 1 Discussion:-
➡️What If smartphones were invented in 1940s
1. If smartphones were in 1940s. What are the things get effected?
2. What would be the conditions of social media platforms, if smartphones were in 1940s
3. Would India get independence before 1947, if smartphones were invented in 40s
4. Why smartphones in 1940s is a negative point for Britishes?
5. What would be our lifestyle, if smartphones were invented in 40s
6. Can gandhi ji get 1billion subscribers, if smartphones were invented in 40s
7. What if Britishes block social media sites to divide and rule.
8. Would moon landing (Appollo Mission) get effected if smartphones were in 40s.
Part - 2 Discussion :-
1. How moon landing get effected, if smartphones were invented in the 1940s.
2. How many persons have landed on moon till now?
3. Why people are not goimg to moon?
4. Was moon landing fake?
5. How many people believe moon landing fake?
6. How much Smartphone get evolved in 80 years?
7. Youtube channel with 1 billion subscribers possible? If smartphones were invented in the 40s.
8. Artificial intelligence facts?
9. JARVIS full form || EDITH full form
10. Jarvis technology can became true if smartphones were invented in 1940s?
11. EDITH technology can became True if smartphones were invented in the 40s.
12. How smartphones will look in future?
13. Can we use EDITH or Jarvis technology in future?
⏩Watch Amazing Random Tech Facts :-



I am sure you want to know more from me. To get more updates, you can simply subscribe to our channel ➡️[ and press on bell icon for new updates Goodbye!



LIKE, SHARE, SUBSCRIBE -

#I_TechSolutions



Powered by I-Tech Solutions



If you found this video good then share this video, because knowledge has no value, unless you use and share it.

I hope you all enjoy this video, if you would like to find out more about these type of technical videos, then subscribe to my channel. #I_TechSolutions

⭕Follow me on Instagram :-





Sab kuch aapke liye hi hai...LIKE aur SHARE karke, apna pyaar zaroor dena👨🏻:) _ #I_TechSolutions

©=====©=====©====©====©=====©=====©====©

Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.



Credit : In this video if i have used some Google Data( Images, Music, Clip Art and Short Videos etc.). So I Give the Credit of Respected Owners and thank you so much for providing the data. If you feel bad please 1st contact me and after take any action.

vidsplay.com
Motion Graphics provided by
YouTube Channel:
©=====©=====©====©====©=====©=====©====©

I-Tech Solutions,part 2,What If smartphones were invented in the 40s,smartphones were invented in 40s,what if,artificial intelligence evolution,moon landing changes if smartphones in 40s,disadvantages,present lifestyle,futuristic life,JARVIS facts,EDITH facts,Google assistant evolved into jarvis in future,AI disadvantages,spiderman far from home EDITH scene,Edith vs JARVIS,

Post a Comment

0 Comments