Advertisement

🔴PUBG MOBILE EMULATOR || 6x HACK ACTIVATED, NEW UPDATE || Mafia彡MILTON

🔴PUBG MOBILE EMULATOR || 6x HACK ACTIVATED, NEW UPDATE  || Mafia彡MILTON Hello Guys,This is Mafia Milton.Welcome to my channel.I will try to cover every type of games specially PUBG on emulator and other games.So guys those who are new in my channel do subscribe and press the 🔔 icon to help me to grow this channel and support me guys🤗.

MY PUBG IN GAME ID - 5127656339

Join my Discord to talk with me and also join my Instagram.

My Discord Link ::

My Instagram Id ::

To Support and help me to grow my channel -

UPI Id - mafiamilton@upi

Top Donation

Abhishek Kumar - 1633 Rs
Jafar Khan - 300 Rs
Himanshu Karwa- 25 Rs


📌 ★★ Rules of chat ★★ 📌
►No Spam, Self Promotion or Promoting Others
►No Racism/Profanity, Treat Each Other Humbly.
►No Trash Talking For other Youtubers/Streamers.
►No discussion on Politics.
►Respect Moderators.
►Do not ask why got timed out.
►Don' t let anyone spoil your fun in chat and help in keeping the chat clean by reporting spammers/abusive trolls .

Night bot Commands ::
!age
bye
!discord
hello
hi
!instagram
!name
!rules (for mods)
!upi
!id

📌★★ PC SPECS ★★📌

RAM - 16GB DDR4
PROCESSOR - RYZEN 5 2400G
MOTHERBOARD - MSI A320
SMPS - CORSAIR 650 WATT
SSD -120 GB
HDD - 2 TB
GPU - GEFORCE RTX 2060 AMP EDITION
HEADPHONE - REDGEAR COSMO 7.1 TOURNAMENT EDITION
MONITOR - SONY BRAVIA 24"
POWER SUPPLY - FOXIN 650 VA
KEYBOARD - ZEBRONICS MAXPLUS RGB MECHANICAL
MOUSE - LOGITECH G5O2

#MafiaMilton #MafiaGaminG #PUBGMOBILE

Mafia彡MILTON

Post a Comment

0 Comments