Advertisement

ROXETTE - It Must Have Been Love | Piano Tribute to Marie Fredriksson

ROXETTE - It Must Have Been Love | Piano Tribute to Marie Fredriksson ♫ "It's where the water flows
It's where the wind blows" ♫


❤️
Saddened to read of the loss of Marie Fredriksson tonight. Roxette played a big role in my relationship with pop music. I was 10 when this song came out and I loved it so much - also "Listen To Your Heart" - I loved the emotion and I loved the harmonies and I loved the lyrics and I LOVED Marie's incredible voice.



"It Must Have Been Love" is a really beautifully written song - I have always felt that the unexpected G minor chord leading into the "It's where the water flows, it's where the wind blows" moment is one of the most beautiful moments in all pop music - also the key change for the final chorus - How Marie sings that top F has always given me goosebumps.. always moved me.. I'm grateful for these feelings - the way she kind of played a role in waking up my young heart.

Anyway I just channeled my feelings into this improvisation - it's not perfect and it's not composed but it's how I feel right now and I wanted to share it with anyone who is feeling this way too. A little sad but mostly.. grateful.

roxette piano,it must have been love piano cover,must have been love piano,roxette piano cover,marie fredriksson piano,marie fredriksson piano cover,paul hankinson,paul hankinson piano,roxette it must have been love instrumental,

Post a Comment

0 Comments