Advertisement

SPICY Korean SHORT RIBS & Airport FOOD TOUR of Incheon in Seoul South Korea

SPICY Korean SHORT RIBS & Airport FOOD TOUR of Incheon in Seoul South Korea My last day in #Seoul and I love going around the city because there are many restaurants you can pick from a random alley. After eating some #ribs I went back to my hotel packed up because my next destination is Cambodia, but first I went to tour the food at #incheon airport.

★ Check out my Twitch:

✸ Check out these awesome shirts:
➔ Get tickets to the best show on earth!!!

★↓FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA!↓★
Facebook Show Page:
Facebook Mike Fan Page:
Instagram:
Twitter:
----------------------------------------
◈ Equipment I use for filming◈ :
Sony RX100 Mark V:
PANASONIC LUMIX G85:
Wide Angle Lens:
Camera Mic:
Camera Lights:
Handheld Audio Recorder:
Tripod:
Drone:
----------------------------------------
♫ Music from: Epidemic Sound

korean short ribs,spicy short ribs,spicy korean short ribs,short ribs,korean food,seoul,south korea,korea,incheon airport,incheon airport food,incheon airport food court,airport food,korean airport food,seoul airport food court,travel vlog,travel vlogger,travel south korea,airplane food review,airplane food review mikey chen,cambodia,travel cambodia,

Post a Comment

0 Comments