Advertisement

Tarkov modding 101 | AKS-74U in comparison to M4A1 'best in slot'

Tarkov modding 101 | AKS-74U in comparison to M4A1 'best in slot' Privet, Hello, Guten Tag. Wilmson here.
I DO NOT HAVE A HIGH RECOIL NOR ASSAULT RIFLE STAT(below level 10)
I guess it all nails down to preference and playstyle but here i am, comparing my Prapor-bought AKS-74U against my 200.000 + Rubles M4A1.(Which I basically never use)
The only real change you could make here, would be to get your hands on the anodized buffer tube for the stock, which gives you 5% accuracy and increases the muzzle velocity by 2. However that's supposed to work... I GUESS, but so far I've put together the parts with the best stats i found, since the flea market allows us to get EVERYTHING THERE IS.
All weapons in this video were used at a privately owned shooting range at a confidential location. No humans nor animals were harmed during the tests.
Enjoy and feel free to like, flame, comment and ask how it's built
Davai mochi ikh!

slot"

Post a Comment

0 Comments