Advertisement

This Is WORSE Than Mechs.. Sorry Mobile & Console

This Is WORSE Than Mechs.. Sorry Mobile & Console In this video today I am going to be playing on console for the first time in forever. After having played on PC for the longest time I thought it would be a nice challenge to go back to my roots and try to get a win on console Fortnite (xbox, ps4).
I also need the training as i am going to be competing in console only platform cups in the upcoming weeks. Being on console has a ton of disadvantages against pc with the lower frames at 60 instead of 144 or 240 along with a host of other problems like input lag and connection issues.
These problems are enough to make anyone complain but throw forced crossplay on top and you have what I'd call a disaster. given those issues I think its safe to say this is going to be one heck of a challenge.

This turned into a rant about forced cross platform, but I hope you all understand why the frustration happens when console (PS4, Xbox, Nintendo Switch) and mobile players are forced to play against PC players as well!

CREATOR CODE: rodeybros
SUBSCRIBE:
SCUF GAMING:
SCUF CODE: Rodey


****OTHER VIDEOS****
Chapter 2 Season 1 Guides:
Fortnite Settings:


****ABOUT THE BROS****
DISCORD:
Instagram/Twitter/Twitch: RodeyBros


My name is Cole and I run this channel alongside my brother Josh. We try to keep the channel family friendly so everyone can watch. Josh and I ran track/cross country in college. We are both graduated now and plan to keep producing as much content as possible. Thank you all for taking the time to watch our videos and support us!
- Cole


#ConsoleFortnite #RodeyBros #Fortnite

fortnite cross platform,fortnite,how to play fortnite cross platform,fortnite cross platform xbox,cross platform fortnite,fortnite crossplay,fortnite cross platform xbox ps4,fortnite cross play,fortnite battle royale,cross platform,fortnite cross platform console,xbox and ps4 cross platform fortnite,fortnite ps4,cross play,forced cross platform,forced crossplay fortnite,pc,low frames fortnite,fortnite rant,how to win console,

Post a Comment

0 Comments