Advertisement

TOP 50 CHAPTER 2 MOST VIEWED TWITCH CLIPS

TOP 50 CHAPTER 2 MOST VIEWED TWITCH CLIPS ⚡️ VIPERADA, GET YOUR FREE ITEMS HERE:
FREE GAMING MOUSE:

FREE EARBUDS:

50 CHAPTER 2 MOST VIEWED TWITCH CLIPS
­­**THE INTRO IS A FICTIONAL STATEMENT, IT'S A JOKE, IT'S NOT A FACTUAL STATEMENT.**

Here's week 8 of the weekly Top 50 Most Viewed Clips Compilation.


☻Leave a like if you enjoyed the video !­­☻

Let's reach 500k together !

► Subscribe:



☻Don't forget to bell the channel to get notified when I upload !



♣Send your funny/highlight clips at: ProHighlightsYT@gmail.com♣

►Only HD Clips.

►Do not send me a "webm" file

►Plays.tv Links, YouTube Links, Raw Files, Twitch Clips are accepted !





If you have any issues related to copyrights or the video, please contact me:

*ProHighlightsYT@gmail.com*





Did I forget you ? Send me a PM and I will add you in a sec ! ♥



Don't forget to subscribe and leave a like ! It really helps channel !



► Facebook:



►Best Trap Music Channel here:





Hope you enjoyed !

-Fred ♣



#fortnitechapter2 #fortnitemostviewed #fortniteninja

CLIPS

Post a Comment

0 Comments