Advertisement

TORN VIDEO GAME GUIDE: Torn City Tutorials 49: Earning Easy Merits

TORN VIDEO GAME GUIDE: Torn City Tutorials 49: Earning Easy Merits Hey guys, in this video I'll be covering easy-to-get merits for new players- this video kinda gets a bit side tracked but I decided it was good enough to make the cut- let me know if you found the side notes helpful, probably in the future I'll try to keep video length to less than ~10 minutes


So if you're new to Torn city and looking to learn how to play the game, this tutorial series for torn city will show you how to start getting money and level up your character in no time. feel free to subscribe if you want updates on new videos, I will be posting new stuff daily!

as a free to play browser game, torn is easily my favorite game. I've been playing it every single day for 5 years. if you're looking for games like mafia wars, torn is a video game worth checking out.

just throwing my referral link here, if you're completely new and wanna use my link that would be awesome!



If you enjoyed this or found it helpful, let me know in the comments, I'd love to hear from you :)

if you're wondering how to use the faction armory, this video will show you how it all works, various features you can take advantage of, as well as a basic overview of perks!

Shouts out to Baronv0ndude for encouraging me to make these videos in the first place :)

Torn,Torn City,Torn Video Game,torn guide,torn tutorial,torn city guide,torn city tutorial,torn video game guide,torn video game tutorial,

Post a Comment

0 Comments