Advertisement

What A Model Does For Her Body - What I Eat, How I Workout, & My Skin Care Routine

What A Model Does For Her Body - What I Eat, How I Workout, & My Skin Care Routine A Model's Body Care Routine Broken Down - What I Eat In Japan, How I Workout While I Travel, & How I Take Care of My Skin To Get Back Into My Routines + What I Do At The Spa // Sanne Vloet

Hi guys,

Let's start with two questions, so how many of you have a consistent skincare routine & my second question is how many of you have liked this frequency of posting? Well if you like to watch videos about wellness, fitness, and skincare I filmed this video for you! I spent a whole week in Japan working to build my routines again, organize my plans, and rest my mind. I'm sure some of you have watched my three vlogs from Japan, but if you haven't hit that subscribe button and make sure to check out the other videos on the channel!

So for those of you who are curious about how a model might train, eat, or take care of her body on a trip I think you'll enjoy this video. In Kyoto the Hyatt Regency has an amazing Japanese breakfast that my friends and I enjoyed every morning! The amazing thing about Japan was that it gave me the peace and rest I needed to get back into all of my routines especially my fitness routine. It does really help to have a workout partner so if you are trying to get into a routine find a friend, someone you may have a crush on, your sibling, and just work together to keep each other in line to hit your goals! Routines really do make a difference, right?

It's been a moment since I've filmed a detailed full body wellness video. I want you guys to tell me what your routines are and also what products you are using! My friend Benny who I've been working on izé with and I have been looking into our friends routines and people in our industries of fashion and beauty. So share yours with us because we want to start a skincare focused community for everyone and share content about the right foods for your skin, the different beauty hacks that we've learned along the way, and everything else in between!

So we are getting close to the holidays and the new decade! I'm trying to come up with five goals for 2020 but i've only come up with three!

1. Organize myself as best as I can so that I can handle things that are unexpected
2. Start sharing three videos a week by February 1st
3. Connect with more of you in the world (how I'm still trying to figure out)

What are your's? Is your list still growing? Join me, subscribe, and let me know what you are planning to do, what goals you are setting, and share with me your stories about your health!

It's going to be nice today from what I saw on the weather report so I'm excited to try to film a holiday date night get ready with me vlog video, I don't think I could say that in english easily haha. So guys don't forget to join me and come say on instagram this week!

xx

Sanne

Those of you who read my entire description I will get everything to you this week somehow. I'll be going back to the comments to see who responded to me!

Where we stayed - Hyatt Regency Kyoto - hyatt.com/en-US/hotel/japan/hyatt-regency-kyoto/kyoto
The spa we visited - Riraku Spa at the Hyatt Regency Kyoto -
Treatment - Acupuncture and Japanese Cypress Dry Bath Experience

Follow me!

Instagram: @sannevloet (

Twitter: @sannevloet (

Subscribe here if you haven't!! I

sanne vloet,model,fashion model,cooking,victoria's secret,amsterdam,new york city,netherlands,los angeles,wellness,healthy living,confidence,self esteem,community,self love,sanne,body,female,woman,beauty,bodycare,skincare,love,tokyo,selfcare,model skincare,japan,model body,model fitness,fitness,

Post a Comment

0 Comments