Advertisement

When your new parents that speaks Spanish to there kids (read disc)

When your new parents that speaks Spanish to there kids (read disc) So these peps are from something I call “my boyfriend and I” Max (blue hair boi) and his boyfriend are the main characters and there friends with the girls in this vid (Katrina(demon) and Jessica(human)) this is the Rodríguez Family there 18 year old 3rd year high school students with 4 kids (they have another little girl) and they speak Spanish to there kids there names are in Spanish to😆 Elena-(E-LAY-na) Carlos-(Ca-(roll the r)-los) Ángel-(an-gel) (Angilen) there other little girl is Willow she’s from Katrinas previous relationship before Jessica (that’s where she got that scare(if you noticed it)) they speak Spanish a lot and Max dosnt understand a word of Spanish so he’s always wondering what there saying😂🤣I’ll probably do an introduction video for them cuz why not and I’m bored soooooo

disc)

Post a Comment

0 Comments