Advertisement

Why is she taking so long to lamb?: Vlog 190

Why is she taking so long to lamb?: Vlog 190 Why is she taking so long to lamb?

Big Mama started her early stages of labour late morning with the typical signs. Pawing, bawling, circling, and trying to steal every one's lambs...

Typically, when I see this I leave them be until I see signs of actual pushing. In her case, this took until late afternoon. I knew there was trouble when as she pushed, nothing was coming out. No water bag means ISSUES.

Guys...
its getting busy.
#lambing #sheep #sheepfarmer

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
Music: Jolly Old St Nicholas (Instrumental) - E's Jammy Jams
––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
THANKS SO MUCH FOR WATCHING!!!

I FINALLY HAVE MERCH!


Subscribe to my channel:


MY HUSBAND NOW HAS A YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
You can follow our grain farming operation over there!

Subscribe to his channel:


Follow me on:
Instagram:
Facebook:
Twitter:

Contact Me:
brocksandi@hotmail.com

why is this ewe taking so long to lamb,when should you assist a ewe during labour,what do you do if a lamb is stuck during labour and delivery,how long should you wait before assisting a sheep in labour,cute newborn lambs,lambing season,lambing in the winter,modern lambing set up,modern sheep barn,sheep farming,sheep farmer,sheep,

Post a Comment

0 Comments