Advertisement

WINTER OUTFITS ❄ for when it's moderately cold outside

WINTER OUTFITS ❄ for when it's moderately cold outside ❄🌨❄I've been raised in a pretty cold climate. So cold that just sticking my head outside would give me chapped lips. And I've learnt to adapt to those temperatures and still somehow pull off a cute look. So here I am sharing some of the outfits that I'm sure anyone can manage to copy with their own wardrobe since I picked pretty basic closet pieces.
Again the most important part of staying warm is layering clothes. So don't be afraid to invest in some thermo leggings and a few of undershirts. This way you'll be able to wear your autumn or spring clothing attire.
I know these winter outfits might not be very suitable for those living in extreme conditions however I hope it might help to at least few of you.
Thank you for watching my winters outfit video. Please support me with a like and maybe leave a comment. Have a great day and if I'll never see you again on my channel- have a great life. 💜
____________________________________

📸My Instagram: @f.r.e.s.h.m.e.s.s



_________________________

Camera: Samsung S9+

Editing software: Adobe Premiere Pro CC

________________________

Music:
Madeline Lauer - Vacation -

Music by ninjoi. - Dreamy [Thematic Exclusive] -

Music by Chinsaku - Midnight -

Music by ninjoi. - Reflections -

Music by Mr. Chase - Can you Hear Me? -

Music by Mr. Chase - Wild Cherry -

Music by Linanthem - prayer -

#winter #coldweather #outfits #howtostyle

WINTER OUTFITS for when it's moderately cold outside

affordable winter coats,casual outfits,casual winter outfits,cold weather outfit ideas,cold winter outfits,early winter outfits,layering for winter,outfits for cold weather,outfits for winter,sweaters for winter,winter coats,winter fashion,winter fashion haul,winter fashion lookbook,winter lookbook,winter outfit ideas,winter outfits,winter outfits 2019,winter outfits 2020,winter outfits lookbook,fresh mess,cold weather outfits,outfit ideas,

Post a Comment

0 Comments