Advertisement

10 Years of Art Improvement! 2010 - 2020

10 Years of Art Improvement! 2010 - 2020 ๐–๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ฉ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ค?
Support me on Patreon for exclusive content and access to the private Discord Server!
๐Œ๐ฒ ๐๐š๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐จ๐ง:

๐Œ๐ž๐ซ๐œ๐ก:

๐€๐ซ๐ญ ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ฆ: Paint Tool Sai
Tablet: Cintiq 24HD

Subscribe to join the Pings and earn your wings!
Be sure to leave a Like and let us know what you would like to see next!

Visit me on Instagram:

Watch me on DeviantArt:

decade,new year,new years,2020,10 years,10 years of art,art,drawing,ten years,last decade of drawing,decade of art,looking back,my old drawings,old drawings,old art,reacting to my old art,reacting,reaction,chat,let's chat,artist,anime,realism,digital art,digital artist,flyingpings,flying pings,animation,animated,animation meme,

Post a Comment

0 Comments