Advertisement

10K Legendary Shards got me this Old Fashioned... Keep an eye out! | Undefeated

10K Legendary Shards got me this Old Fashioned... Keep an eye out! | Undefeated As a Destiny player, I am always trying to get my hands on every gun and it's best perks. This one was an expensive one to get....over 10 thousand shards! Either the grind for this weapon is a nightmare (makes it more rare) or the cryptarch just hates me haha. I will be using my favorite sniper, the long goodbye because it fits the theme! Busted out dragon shadow & hunter so you know it's going to be a good one.

This is the beginning of me trying to surpass myself from 2019. New music, different & better edits, and better gameplay.


―――――――――――――――――――――――――――――

Support my other platforms -

❆ ]
❆ ]
❆ ]

―――――――――――――――――――――――――――――

❈ Use code "FROST" for 10% off AdvancedGG (FOCUS/CHILL) ❈

❈ Destiny 2 Keybinds & Settings ❈

❈ Editor ❈



❈ Song ❈

From Epidemicsound.com


#Destiny2 #Destiny2PvP #Shadowkeep

destiny,destiny 2 pvp,destiny 2 ifrostbolt,destiny 2 crucible,destiny 2 titan,destiny 2 forsaken,destiny 2 pvp live commentary,destiny 2 frostbolt,destiny 2 shadowkeep,hunter,warlock,destiny 2 season of opulence,destiny 2 exotic weapons,destiny 2 exotic armor,destiny 2 old fashoned,destiny 2 the long goodbye,destiny 2 legendary shards,destiny 2 undefeated pvp,destiny 2 gold medals,destiny 2 pvp montage,destiny 2 dragon shadow,destiny 2 competitive,

Post a Comment

0 Comments