Advertisement

[21+] Pay Attention - BTS Taehyung Oneshot (7 Days of BTS|Birthday special)

[21+] Pay Attention - BTS Taehyung Oneshot (7 Days of BTS|Birthday special) Thank you so much for watching! I know I don’t write a lot of 21+ things since I write more soft and cute things, but I really felt like it fit into where I wanted the story to go. I hope that you guys enjoyed it too! I am still catching up on videos while working on new ideas as well, so I hope you guys will stick around for all that’s to come!
I do not own any of the images or music in this video

Music:
Bts - Heartbeat piano cover


Bts - Deja Vu (Jamais Vu Romantic Ver.) piano cover


Bts - DNA piano cover


Blackpink - Don’t Know What to Do


Bts - Seesaw piano cover


Red Velvet - Psycho (Melancholy Ver.) piano cover


Blackpink - Ddu Du Ddu Du piano cover


Bts - Singularity piano cover


Bts - House of Cards piano cover


Bts - Serendipity piano cover


Red Velvet - Bad Boy


Bts - Promise music box version

special)

Post a Comment

0 Comments