Advertisement

BIG E LEVI’S JACKET FOUND AT THE BINS! | GOODWILL BINS VLOG

BIG E LEVI’S JACKET FOUND AT THE BINS! | GOODWILL BINS VLOG I found a Big E Levi’s Denim Jacket at the bins today and didn’t even realize it! When I thrifted it, I swear I looked at the tab and thought it was a modern one. I didn’t think anything of it so I thought I had a rough start to the day with only 3 items in the first 2 hours. It turns out that I had snagged one of my top bucket list items to thrift! It turned out to be a good day.


Instrumental song name: Free Rap Instrumental - Next To Me
Instrumental credit: “Batik Music - No Copyright” on SoundCloud
Link:

My Instagram: @DrakeTalks
My TikTok: @Drake_Talks
My Podcast: Drake Talks
My Twitter: @Drake_Talks
My Poshmark Closet: @Hadacek12

thrift,drake talks,thrift shop,thrift haul,thrift flip,thrift with me,thrift vlog,thrift store haul,thrift store shopping,thrift vlog 2019,goodwill,goodwill haul,goodwill shopping,goodwill thrift haul,thrift shop haul,thrift shopping vlog,thrift store finds,resell,reseller,reselling,reselling sneakers,reselling shoes,reselling on ebay,reselling on poshmark,reselling business,resell shoes,shoes,sneakers,resale shoes,resale on ebay,goodwill outlet,

Post a Comment

0 Comments