Advertisement

BUYING MYSELF MY DREAM CAR! Range Rover Sport V8

BUYING MYSELF MY DREAM CAR! Range Rover Sport V8 Holy shit. Hard work and consistency does pay off. Say hello to 'Hero' because my other baby in LA is named 'Baymax!' I hope you guys enjoyed watching me picking up and buying myself my new dream car! It's a range rover sport v8 with red interior and I couldn't be happier. Enjoy! xoxo

🌻Girl's Supporting Girls MERCH!🌻➜
🌻My Adelaine x Tarte Palette!🌻➜
Yesterday's Vlog➜
Beauty Channel➜
Don't foget to Subscribe!➜

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

BECOME AN ADELANGEL!
🌻 I N S T A ➜
🌻 T W I T T E R➜
🌻 S N A P C H A T➜
🌻 F A C E B O O K➜

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

P.O. Box: Adelaine Morin,
6-295 Queen Street East, Suite #326
Brampton, Ontario, L6W4S6, Canada

For business inquiries please email my beautiful manager, Evegail, at: adelaine@mattermediagroup.com
For PR inquiries please email my beautiful assistant, Holly, at: adelainemorinassist@gmail.com (Please no fan mail! I respond to my twitter and comments a lot!)

MY AMAZING TEAM:
Edit by Rosie Holloway:
Graphics by Dawn Lee:
Endcard Animations by Jamie:
Music I use for YT videos:
You Thought I Knew (Instrumental Version) by Particle House

MAKE SURE TO SMILE AT LEAST ONCE TODAY! xoxo

adelaine morin,vlog,daily vlog,vlogger,adelaine,2019,new car,dream car,range rover,v8,sport,

Post a Comment

0 Comments