Advertisement

Cincinnati Bengals vs. Miami Dolphins (December 22, 2019) - The Greatest Game

Cincinnati Bengals vs. Miami Dolphins (December 22, 2019) - The Greatest Game I didn't think I would get this out this late, but considering the Christmas holiday, it delayed a lot of videos. That and I thought I had strep throat yesterday, which further delayed this video. All I can hope is that this was worth the wait. Fingers crossed.

Only such an outstanding tankoff would be worthy of such adulation: This game is such an affair. Come and witness one of the greatest games of this calendar year... at least I hope I brought it justice.

Bengals Dolphins Week Sixteen 2019 NFL Season,Cincinnati Bengals Tank,Cincinnati Bengals First Overall Pick,Miami Dolphins Tank,NFL,National Football League,2019 NFL Season,Tank Bowl,

Post a Comment

0 Comments