Advertisement

DO I WANT TO MOVE TO AUSTRALIA? VLOG EXPLORING AYR & MY FIRST SHIPWRECK DIVE | HOLLY GOES SOLO #023

DO I WANT TO MOVE TO AUSTRALIA? VLOG EXPLORING AYR & MY FIRST SHIPWRECK DIVE | HOLLY GOES SOLO #023 a crazy idea: living in australia… #hollygoessolo

I did the SS Yongala Dive at Alva Beach near Ayr and it was hands-down INCREDIBLE |

Thank you to YHA Australia for hosting me during my travels and providing top-notch accommodation, I highly recommend 👌🏻 This was the Magnetic Island YHA where you can have breakfast with the koalas 🐨 | (gifted)

The text that I read out at the end of the video was written by someone who wishes to remain anonymous, but it is someone that deserves more than the world. I will never forget the conversation I had with them 💚

AFFILIATE | Click the link to get a Curve card and £5 to spend using the card!

THE AUSTRALIAN BUSHFIRES | Please check out the following links to help donate and spread the message 🔥

THE RED CROSS |
SAVE THE WILDLIFE (from @lucywatson on Instagram) |
CELESTE BARBER | @celestebarber on Instagram
RURAL FIRE SERVICE |
COUNTRY FIRE SERVICE |
FIRES NEAR ME (app) |
ABC NEWS |

How I planned my travels with WELCOME TO TRAVEL (use the code word HOZZY when you send the team a message and Darryl will know I sent you) | (gifted)

Shop NARNA |

HIGHER EDUCATION HELP & BIOLOGY TUTORING |

VIVO LIFE | Get 10% off using the following links:

UK VIVO |
USA VIVO|

ORGANIC BASICS | Get a 15% discount, check out their site here and use the code HOLLYOBX on the check out page

COCONUT BOWLS | Get 10% discount using the discount code HOLLY10 following this link

Please LIKE this video, COMMENT down below your VIDEO IDEAS + SUBSCRIBE for new VIDEOS EVERY WEEK!

FOLLOW ME

Instagram |
Depop | @hgabrielle
Twitter |
Spotify |

WHY VEGANISM

001 | Earthlings
002 | Cowspiracy
003 | Forks over Knives
004 | Food Choices
005 | The Best Speech You Will Ever Hear
006 | Dairy is Scary
007 | 101 Reasons to go Vegan
008 | Eye Opening Speech by Earthling Ed
009 | Nutrition Report Position of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics: Vegetarian Diets

MUSIC CREDITS | All Night - Ikson, Sappheiros - Embrace

Cambridge University,Cambridge,Cambridge Uni,Study with me,Uni vlog,Exam revision,Uni student,How to revise,How to study,Science Student,Med Student,Holly Gabrielle,vegan holly,Room Tour,Science,A day in my life,Full day of work,University day in the life,Moving out,Travel vlog,We're moving,Leaving home,Homesickness,College Student,Study vlog,Study day,Student vlog,Travel diaries,Week in my life,What I eat,Workout routine,Solo travel,

Post a Comment

0 Comments