Advertisement

Help My Son Shreyash To Undergo A Major Neuro Skull Surgery!!

Help My Son Shreyash To Undergo A Major Neuro Skull Surgery!! Click on this link and support Shreyash with any amount to save his life.....





*Help My Son Shreyash To Undergo A Major Neuro Skull Surgery !*

My name is Vidya Mamgain and I am raising funds with the help of my cousin Nirupam Gupta, his company Qolaris Solutions Private Limited for my son, Shreyash Mamgain who met with an Accident few months back . My Son undergoing treatment at Apollo, Visakhapatnam. The treatment is costing us Rs.10,00,000 more and we need funds to continue the treatment and save his life.

I request you to kindly contribute towards the treatment and help during our time of need.

Each contribution is important for Shreyash we request you to please forward the message and donate on the fundraiser page created for Shreyash.

Your contribution of Rs. 100 , Rs. 200 , Rs 500 or Rs. 1000 can save a life.

Shreyash,save life,donate,Vidya Mamgain,Nirupam Gupta,modi,BJP,AAP,UPA,jamia,help,help other,give fund,raise funds,caa,cab,npr,2020,brain surgery,childrens hospital,seizures in children,

Post a Comment

0 Comments