Advertisement

HOW TO || Dirt Bike Wash Tips & Tricks

HOW TO || Dirt Bike Wash Tips & Tricks Welcome back!

Today I thought I'd give you a rundown on how I like to clean my bikes between rides.

I'll share my favorite simple-but-effective tips with you AND: I hope you guys share some of your own tips & tricks in the comments section.

Together we are all better!

***Here's the link to Cameron Niemela's video as mentioned in today's video:


***For a closer look at some of the fancy parts seen on the 250SX, visit:


***Current bike builds, trick MX parts & more can be viewed via Instagram:


THANK YOU GUYS FOR WATCHING! I APPRECIATE YOU!

-Charles // mXrevival

#DirtBikeWash #MotorcycleCare

motorcycle,dirt bike,dirtbike wash,how to wash a dirtbike,how to wash a motorcycle,dirt bike care,dirt bike maintenance,motorcycle maintenance,how to dirt bike,dirt bike tips,suspension cleaning,motorcycle exhaust care,aluminum cleaning,

Post a Comment

0 Comments