Advertisement

How to Pick an SMMA Niche in 2020 [Step by Step Training]

How to Pick an SMMA Niche in 2020 [Step by Step Training] Picking a niche is one of the most important things you will have to do when starting your social media marketing agency. Picking the RIGHT niche for you will have a huge impact on the success of your agency.

In this video, I share with you the process you should follow to pick a niche that is perfect for you and I also go over the common misconceptions people have when it comes to picking a niche. You're not going to want to miss it!

Let me know your thoughts in the comments down below..

★☆★ JOIN THE FREE SMMA FACEBOOK GROUP: THE CLIENT CLOSERS COMMUNITY (capped at 100 people for now) ★☆★



★☆★ FOLLOW ME BELLOW: ★☆★

Subscribe ►
Instagram ►

★☆★ YOU CAN’T GO ON WITHOUT THESE! ★☆★

Here are some of the products/services that I use daily to scale my business and transform my life:

Best Client Outreach Software ►
My Favourite Email Marketing Software ►
Can’t Create Ad Creatives Without this ►
How I Book All My Meetings ►
How I’m Able to Read 1 Book a Week ►
The Best Tool I’m Using to Grow My YouTube ►

My Camera ►
My Lens ►

★☆★ A BIT ABOUT ME ★☆★

I'm a 20 year-old entrepreneur from Spain, based in London. At the age of 19, I dropped out of a top-10 college to pursue my dreams full-time. Shortly after, I managed to scale my SMMA to 6 figures, 9 months into my journey. I'm on a mission to abolish the Rat Race and I’m here to empower anyone, regardless of their background, to live a life of their design. Want to come with?

Business Inquires: jaime@mogulz-media.com

To see if you're a good fit for one-on-one coaching:

1) Email me at jaime@mogulz-media.com
2) Subject - Serious about my business!

If you found this video valuable, give it a like.
If you know someone who needs to see it, share it.
Leave a comment below with your thoughts.
Add it to a playlist if you want to watch it later.


THANKS FOR WATCHING!

social media marketing agency,smma,smma uk,smma spain,how to start smma,how to start a social media marketing agency,iman gadzhi,jordan platten,smma outreach,how get social media marketing agency clients,how to get smma clients,social media marketing,social media marketing agency 2020,how to start social media marketing as a beginner,smma clients,smma niches,smma niches 2020,how to pick smma niche,how to pick a niche for smma,most profitable smma niches,

Post a Comment

0 Comments