Advertisement

'I Can't Find Any Houses In My Price Range!' - Tips To Increase Results In Your Home Search

'I Can't Find Any Houses In My Price Range!' - Tips To Increase Results In Your Home Search Visit for free printables to help you with your home goals.

CONTACT ME:
INSTAGRAM:
Download my App to search for homes in Phoenix, AZ:

My name is Javier Vidana, a Real Estate Agent with My Home Group in Phoenix, Arizona. I'm not a fan of the real estate industry and how complicated it makes things seem, so I create these YouTube videos to help any folks out there needing help!

** CURRENTLY ACCEPTING NEW CLIENTS **


Music from
"Opportunity Walks" by Kevin MacLeod (
License: CC BY ( The internet loves to be extreme, you either should be completely debt free and pay a huge down payments or you should just follow your heart and buy whatever you want. I talk about my opinion on both sides and when I feel it's appropriate for folks.

Search

Post a Comment

0 Comments