Advertisement

I Got 4 Surgeries At The Same Time IN MEXICO!! (RECOVERY PROCESS)

I Got 4 Surgeries At The Same Time IN MEXICO!! (RECOVERY PROCESS) Hi Vixxies,
Welcome back to my channel. So im finally posting the long awaited post op video for the procedures I had done!! I really hope that this video will help some of you that are thinking of getting the same things done. Thank you so much for all the love and support on my channel and these kinds of video I truly appreciate each and everyone of you!

FOLLOW ME:
Instagram: @Lvixxen
Snapchat: Beautyvixx
Twitter: BeautyVixxen1

Follow Vive Plastic:
Instagram: @Viveplasticsurgery
Youtube:

FOLLOW FABIOLA FIERRO:
Instagram: @Maui_fierro
MAUI SPA LASER CENTER
@mauispalasercenter

Previous surgery videos:


first surgery)
WATCH MY 1st SURGERY PART 1:


WATCH 1st PART 2:


(second surgery)

Beauty vixxen,surgery recovery,recovery process,buccal fat removal,chin lipo,j plasma,vive plastic surgery,bbl recovery,

Post a Comment

0 Comments