Advertisement

I Photocopied Money & Went Shopping With It...

I Photocopied Money & Went Shopping With It... I Photocopied Money & Went Shopping With It...
I printed money and went shopping with it.. It kinda worked lol plz sub

Go Subscribe To My Other Channel!
DO NOT CLICK THIS... πŸ‘‰
Follow My Facebook NOW! πŸ‘‰
⬇️I'LL FOLLOW YOU BACK ⬇️
πŸ‘‰ Instagram
πŸ‘‰ Twitter

πŸ‘‰More Challenges:
πŸ‘‰More Little Brother Videos:
πŸ‘‰More Vlogs:
#money #shopping
David Vlas
Business Inquiries πŸ‘‰ davidvlasbiz@gmail.com

Support My Channel Here! πŸ‘‰

David vlas,funny,pranks,challenge,vlogs,girlfriend,little brother,challenges,24 hours,mrbeast,morgz,collins key,lucas and Marcus,dangie bros,photocopying money,money,copying money,going shopping with fake money,Ceapa Cool,What happens if you photocopy money,photocopy,what happens,interesting,meme,canon,printer,I Photocopied Money & Went Shopping With It...,shopping,

Post a Comment

0 Comments