Advertisement

I Was One Of Many Who Had Dinner With President Of Ghana Nana William Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo

I Was One Of Many Who Had Dinner With President Of Ghana Nana  William Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo Greetings everyone, I hope all is well.
Once again welcome back to my channel and thank you so much for stopping by.
I really do appreciate you all.

My grandson Osiris, his wife Toniesha and myself along with many others in Sacramento California USA, had dinner with the President of Ghana when he came to Sacramento California, at Sacramento State University.
President Akufo-Addo was sitting in the chair on the stage next to the flag of Ghana and we were sitting in the audience. This was the questioning and answering section of his visit there at Sac State by the Ghanaian Association of Sacramento California, this was before we all went right next door to the Auditorium to have dinner with the President of Ghana. All the dinner tables were numbered and your name was associated with your dinner table number, so my name was on the guest list and they gave us our dinner table number and we proudly walked over to our table and had a seat. So I think my dinner table number was between 52 and 54 I'm not sure, I have to go back and look.

My granddaughter in law got up on the dance floor and dance with the president, she tried to get me to come up and dance but I was too shy. But when I finally got up and dance I did not stop until it was time to leave and go home. It was 12:00 midnight, I almost was the last one on the dance floor. By this time the President Of Ghana had left the building.
later on sometime in the future, I will post the video of the President questioning and answering section of his visit to Sac-State by the Ghanaian Association of Sacramento California USA.

StraytUp
Africa To The World
Peace and Blessings Beloveds

Akufo-Addo

Post a Comment

0 Comments