Advertisement

J.S. BACH: Aria from 'Goldberg Variations' | Cory Hall, pianist

J.S. BACH: Aria from 'Goldberg Variations' | Cory Hall, pianist (First, I apologize for the slightly out-of-tune piano!) I have recorded the "Goldberg Aria" several times before, but offer a new recording here for three reasons: 1) to try out recording on my new iPhone 11 (instead of my Canon HD video camera I have been using for the past several years); 2) to play from my new groundbreaking edition of the variations, which includes Bach's never-before-revealed master tempo plan indicated by Bach's use of fermatas; 3) to demonstrate the tempo for the Aria I believe that Bach intended (48 bpm), which is based on many years of research and experimentation.

Goldberg Variations Edition (Hardcopy) ►
Goldberg Variations Edition (PDF) ►
The Well-Rounded Pianist ►
Piano Lessons via Skype ►
Test Your Sight-Reading Skills ►
Learn About the Art of Sight-Reading (Article) ►
Get the World’s #1 Sight-Reading System (Book) ►
Get the World’s #1 Sight-Reading System (E-Book) ►
Order BachScholar® Books (Worldwide Shipping) ►
Download BachScholar® Books (E-Books) ►

BWV 988,Aria Goldberg Variations piano,Glenn Gould Aria,Cory Hall,BachScholar,

Post a Comment

0 Comments