Advertisement

Mystery Pokemon Box Opening! (Odd Envelope FILLED With RARE VINTAGE BOOSTER PACKS!)

Mystery Pokemon Box Opening! (Odd Envelope FILLED With RARE VINTAGE BOOSTER PACKS!) Crazy mystery Pokemon box opening! I was sent an envelope that was filled with rare vintage Pokemon booster packs. Watch to see everything that was inside, PLUS I OPENED ALL of the booster packs. This was so much fun.

📢 New Island Games Youtube

📢 New Island Games Instagram

🎬Watch more vintage pack openings!

🔔 Subscribe for more vintage Pokemon videos!

✔️ Follow me on Instagram to see my collection!

🔥 Buy something from my Ebay store!

📫 Send me mail!
PokeRev
PO BOX 8789
Blackwood, NJ 08012

✉️ Contact me! Poke.Rev@yahoo.com

►PokéRev here and welcome to the PokéCave! Collector, investor, speculator, and the best time-wasting channel on the Internet.

mystery pokemon box opening,vintage booster packs,vintage booster packs opening,rare pokemon opening,vintage pokemon opening,vintage pokemon card opening,pokemon mystery box,pokemon mystery box opening,mystery pokemon box,pokemon cards,pokemon,pokemon opening,opening pokemon cards,pokemon cards opening,pokerev,poke rev,pokemon trading cards,old pokemon cards,pokemon card opening,rare packs,

Post a Comment

0 Comments