Advertisement

Plus sign to Tear drop pole combo

Plus sign to Tear drop pole combo Plus sign to Tear drop pole combo - Combo I taught in my L3 classes in the Bay Area this past week. We worked on a couple of variations, both stepping up into the plus sign and also dropping down into into it. I am absolute in love with the elbow hold tear drop shape and having fun playing with and teaching all kinds of variations into and out of it in my classes this month. Not in the Bay Area but want to learn what I'm teaching in my classes? Check out and subscribe to my Patreon page for exclusive tricks and transitions as well as complete combos that I've been teaching in my classes. Patreon page: www.patreon.com/ElizabethBfit

----------------
Website: www.elizabethbfit.com
Patreon:
Instagram:
Facebook:

step up,pole combo,spinning pole,plus sign,tear drop,elizabethbfit,pole trick,pole shapes,sunday bumday,training,pole pass,sf pole and dance,outside leg hang,trick,strength,calisthenics,aerialist,

Post a Comment

0 Comments