Advertisement

Snapdeal fraud call with video proof ( BE CAREFUL)

Snapdeal fraud call with video proof ( BE CAREFUL) HIII FRIENDS
I AM
PAVAN KUMAR BOMMA
I have received a fake call from snapdeal
And they sent me account number of
State bank of India
And they told to transfer 6000 rupees so they give me 12.7 lakh rupees
Tata safari
I haven't paid the money
Bcoz I know that it is a fake call
I am educated
Me and my friends was played
a game with them
At 1st I was recorded a call but recording is failed
Due to trending technological apps
They installed something to unrecord the calls
So by next call I have took other phone and I've started video recording
Dear friends
Be alert
And be careful
With such type of calls



THANKING YOU
BOMMA PAVAN KUMAR
LIKE SUBSCRIBE
AND
SHARE

snapdeal fake calls,

Post a Comment

0 Comments