Advertisement

The REAL Cost of Racing The Nürburgring | How It Made Me BROKE

The REAL Cost of Racing The Nürburgring | How It Made Me BROKE "How do I start racing at the Nürburgring?" or "How can I become a racecar driver?" are two very frequent questions I get asked. It's time to explain it all.

If you want to get started at the Nürburgring, from basic driving to racing, feel free to shoot me a message: misha@apex-nuerburg.com

Get in touch with me on social:



Thank you everyone who has donated to the GoFundMe page and PayPal!

PayPal: misha @ carmrades.com

Massive thank you to for sponsoring the VLN races!

Thank you to the following partners for helping to get the most out of my racing season:

Coaching:




Design/Wrap:


Racewear:




Motorsport Akademie:

Crash,Crashing,Car Accident,BMW,M240i,BMW M240i Cup,RCN,VLN,Misha Charoudin,Apex Nürburg,Motorsport,Vlog,Car,Cars,Automotive,Racing,Nürburg,Nürburgring,Nordschleife,Porsche,Car Tuning,Car Spotting,Touristenfahrten,Public Session Nürburgring,Ring Taxi,Apex Taxi,McLaren,600LT,Team Schirmer,Asetto Corsa,Project Cars,iRacing,N24,24 hours of Nürburgring,YOSU,Crypto Currency,Sim Racing,

Post a Comment

0 Comments