Advertisement

Voice Acting Compilation 2019

Voice Acting Compilation 2019 Another year of voice work. One day, I'll be able to fill a video out with just the games/animations I've been in.



Thank you for your continued support and to another year of voice acting!


----------------------------------------------------

If for some reason you aren't getting my uploads, click the bell!



Or follow me on Twitter to stay updated:



----------------------------------------------------

Check out my other works!:

My Hero Academia Comic Dub - What's a Dad?:





OverWatch Comic Dub - Translate It:





Boku no Hero Academia Comic Dub - What Good Friends Talk About:





Fire Emblem Three Houses Comic Dub - Weapon Training:





----------------------------------------------------

If you enjoy gaming commentaries, subscribe to my gaming channel! Hopefully you like what you see!


Compilation

Post a Comment

0 Comments