Advertisement

Why am I flat chested? | 4 Reasons Why You Have Small Boobs

Why am I flat chested? | 4 Reasons Why You Have Small Boobs "Why do I have small boobs?"

This is the question that I have asked myself countless times in the past and in this video, I will explain the reasons why some women are flat-chested. There can be many reasons why you have small breasts. Some can be genetics, others can be lifestyle, environment or habits. I discuss four primary factors that affect your breast growth and hopefully, this video can help you have a better understanding of the development of your breasts and why it's completely normal to have the small breasts size that you have.

I strongly believe that ALL breast sizes are beautiful and there is nothing wrong with having a flat chest. We are all created perfectly and we look the way we do for a reason. God created us with the body that’s uniquely ours and perfect for us, and our job is to love our body as much as possible: all parts of it, breasts included. I hope that one day in the near future, you will love your small breasts, celebrate them and proudly show them to the world. If you’re on a journey to learn to love your small breasts, just know that you have my full support and I’m here for you every step of the way.

Also, Happy New Year to you! We’re entering a new decade!! 2020!! Can you believe that? I wish you all the very best for 2020 and may all your dreams and wishes come true this year because you deserve it! I love you so much, and till next time, love yourself, be kind to yourself and treat others the same way.

Links to the study I mentioned in the video:
- Differences in breasts size across the world:

#ittybittytittycommittee #smallboobs #flatchest
- Join my FB group:
- don't hesitate to send me a message on IG @clara_dao (I do reply to everyone as soon as I can)

↓ MUST WATCH ↓

When Do Breasts Stop Growing? - Will My Boobs Ever Get Bigger? :
How to be confident in dating & relationship as a skinny, flat-chested girl?:
How To *FINALLY* Stop Comparing Yourself To Others:

↓ Let's chat and support each other ↓

❤️ Instagram: @clara_dao (

💚 TikTok: @clara_dao (I just set it up 😜)

💙 FACEBOOK:
- Personal:
- Page:

💖 LINKEDIN: Clara Dao
(

Equipment and Software:
- Camera: Canon Rebel SL2
- Software: Adobe Premiere Rush CC

🌞 C L A R A D A O is a channel that's dedicated to helping you love your body and your small breasts 😌 Never hesitate to drop me a comment (I reply to all of them) and subscribe to my channel for never-ending positive energy. ✨

why am i flat chested,reasons why you have small boobs,why do i have small boobs,small boobs,small boob,flat chest,flat-chested,why do you have small boobs,is my boob size normal,small chest,small chested,clara dao,body positivity for skinny girls,body positivity,boobs,why i am flat chested,small breasts,breast development,factors that affect breasts size,boob size,why do i have small breasts,why is my chest flat,why are my boobs small,

Post a Comment

0 Comments