Advertisement

William Doctor - One Year Transformation Gym - Chubby to Fit - Chapter One|Three

William Doctor - One Year Transformation Gym - Chubby to Fit - Chapter One|Three Hi, My name is William Doctor, I'm a Programmer Student that is twenty years old, NZ/Filo. For 2019 I've been grinding the gym to lose weight to get better physic and body, and how to feel better towards my self. wanted to improve and show people that you can get through it, just takes time.

This is my first chapter on my transformation will continue my challenge is to increase in size and aesthetic look as well as always getting stronger. Will do my Chapter Two when I feel when I reach my halfway goal.

You can follow me on Instagram - @WillsDoctor

Track Used:
1.
2.
3.
4.

William Transformation,1 year transformation,Gym life style,Chubby to fit,

Post a Comment

0 Comments