Advertisement

My 20 Year Old Car goes to Rapide Philippines for Maintenance : Car Vlog Manila

My 20 Year Old Car goes to Rapide Philippines for Maintenance : Car Vlog Manila Some days I'm not on my bike. For my gigs, when I have to meet people looking decent, when I have a lot of stuff to bring. Here's a part of a random day getting my car checked at Rapide.

Thank you Rapide Philippines!
facebook.com/RapidePhilippines
twitter and instagram : @rapideautoph
youtube.com/RapidePhilippines

Comments, Questions and Suggestions?
Twitter & Instagram : @gaki_girl
Facebook.com/GakiMoto

Music by: Flying Ipis
Twitter & Instagram : @flyingipisband
Facebook.com/TheRoachClub

motovlog,car vlog manila,car vlog philippines,Automotive Vlog,Change Oil,Mitsubishi Pajero 1999,Field Master,Car Maintenance,

Post a Comment

0 Comments