Advertisement

An exciting day for us | Our first vlog together

An exciting day for us | Our first vlog together Hey friends!!

Welcome to my youtube channel! As some of you may know, I'm not much of a vlogger and tend to stay in my little fitness comfort zone - but there's so many things that Scott and I really want to document this year as there's so many exciting things happening outside of our workouts these days.

If you're new here, WELCOME! I'm so excited you are here and are interested in me and not just my workout tips! :) For those of who you have been here since Day 1 - you know you'll always have so most special place in my heart. I love you all!

I hope you enjoy these new vlogs - they'll be full of Baby Bossert, my husband (Scott), my fur babies (Denver and Jax), our new home and so many other things. I'll still add in a few workouts and recipes in the next couple months inside these vlogs so don't ya worry!!

Will see you in the next one!

xo

Sami, Scott, Denver, Jax and Baby Bossert

pregnancy,pregnancy journey,fit pregnancy,house hunting,home renovations,we bought a house,we bought a home,home builders,flip or flop,fitness,house buying,house updates,home tour,house tour,

Post a Comment

0 Comments