Advertisement

BrownieLand - 1.14.2 - Keeping With Bee (Ep. 119)

BrownieLand - 1.14.2 - Keeping With Bee (Ep. 119) BrownieLand is my First Attempt at a Survival Single Player Let's Play series beginning in Minecraft 1.12 Pre-release 2. This is a series where we will be doing a lot of building that is for decoration purposes and some that can be used like mob grinders and other stuff like that. I will be featuring any Patrons and Twitch Subs in the world as well as my favorite comment from the previous video! Make sure to comment to hopefully get into the History of BrownieLand! I will be offering regular World Downloads for you, my viewers to have a look around and build in with me! Welcome to BrownieLand! Grab some Brownies, a Tall glass of Milk, and enjoy the ride with me!

Resource Pack Download:


World Download:


Music:
I get my music from a number of sources including: Bensound, Purple Planet Music, and Approaching Nirvana. My Intro and Outro song is titled BrownieBits by Tyler Sesko.

Join my Discord Server:


Seed: 1483524782

Twitter:
Twitch:
Patreon:
YouTube:
Website:

BrownieLand,browniebits,browniebits gaming,Minecraft,gameplay,Let's Play,1.13,update aquatic,SSP,world download,building,hard mode,single player,Patreon,Subscribers,Twitch,Vidme,Twitch Affiliate,Bits,Cheer,Hermitcraft,Welsknight,

Post a Comment

0 Comments