Advertisement

(G)I-DLE - Uh-Oh MV REACTION!!! | THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING 'BOUT SHUHUA!!!!!!!!!

(G)I-DLE - Uh-Oh MV REACTION!!! | THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING 'BOUT SHUHUA!!!!!!!!! Wanna stick around? youtube.com/mindofmando
LINK TO VIDEO:
#G_I_DLE #Uh_Oh


CONTACT EMAIL: mindofmando7@gmail.com

Follow me anywhere!

TWITTER:
INSTAGRAM:
TWITCH:



I do NOT own the rights to any of the music used in this video.

"Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing."





























kpop, react, react to, reacts, reaction, react to kpop, YouTubers React to K-pop, kpop reaction, MV Reaction, fanboy, music, music video, kpop dance, Korean music, k-pop, mind of mando reaction, mind of mando, (G)I-DLE, (G)I-DLE members, (G)I-DLE reaction, (G)I-DLE fan, (G)I-DLE neverland, Miyeon, Minnie, Soojin, Soyeon, Yuqi, Shuhua, g idle, g idle fan, g idle reaction, g idle members, g idle fan, g idle neverland, g i dle uh oh, g i dle uh oh reaction, g idle uh oh, g idle uh oh reaction

(G)I-DLE,(G)I-DLE members,(G)I-DLE reaction,(G)I-DLE fan,(G)I-DLE neverland,Miyeon,Minnie,Soojin,Soyeon,Yuqi,Shuhua,g idle,g idle fan,g idle reaction,g idle members,g idle neverland,g i dle uh oh,g i dle uh oh reaction,g idle uh oh,g idle uh oh reaction,

Post a Comment

0 Comments