Advertisement

๐Ÿ“บ 2020 Democratic Presidential Debate A Frightening Glimpse Of What Might Have Been! Pt 2

๐Ÿ“บ 2020 Democratic Presidential Debate A Frightening Glimpse Of What Might Have Been! Pt  2 In tonight's news report, I cover almost the entire second part of the Democratic Presidential Debate (except for 15 minutes of it). I include captions throughout the debate while the candidates were speaking.

This second part of the debate contains a few interesting segments that I actually found comical. I have to say, while most of this democratic debate was disgusting to watch and there were a few times that I became angry, there were some moments that I actually laughed while watching this train wreck unfold on LIVE television!๐Ÿ˜‚

They have shown themselves for what they TRULY ARE in front of the entire nation. A LOT of people will be riding the Red Wave for #TRUMP2020! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’ฏ

democratic presidential debate,democratic debate,presidential debate,bernie sanders,joe biden,kamala harris,marianne williamson,john hickenlooper,andrew yang,pete buttigieg,kirsten gillibrand,michael bennet,eric swalwell,democrats,illegal immigrants,abortion,taxes,reproductive health care,that little girl was me,segregation,obama,free health care for undocumented immigrants,free health care for undocumented veterans,3 am agenda,raise taxes for middle class,

Post a Comment

0 Comments