Advertisement

Grenzo Doomsday vs T&V Curiosity control vs Sliver food chian: cEDH gameplay

Grenzo Doomsday vs T&V Curiosity control vs Sliver food chian: cEDH gameplay In this game, I am piloting my Grenzo doomsday. I am going up against Stefen who is playing Sigis and Sickrobots curiosity control list. David is playing his Sliver food chain deck. This was a unique multiplayer EDH game.

If you wish to support my channel purchasing cards from TCGplayer using this affiliate like helps cEDH TV grow.


My discord channel, you are all welcome!


My patreon page


Stefan played Curiosity control: Sigis list


Mons played Grenzo Doomsday: My list


David played Sliver food chain: ShaperSavant list

cedh battle,cedh tv,cedh,edh gameplay,cedh gameplay,grenzo doomsday gameplay,thrasios gameplay,curiosity control gameplay,4c rashmi gameplay,grenzo gameplay,the first sliver gameplay,food chain gameplay,doomsday deck,competitive gameplay,competitive commander,mtg arena,mtg gameplay,magic the gathering,mtg match,1v1 edh game,1v1 cedh game,1v1 mtg gameplay,1v1 commander game,stax gameplay,

Post a Comment

0 Comments