Advertisement

Samsung S7 Edge Restoration + Cheap Accessory ( Nobody wants to repair )

Samsung S7 Edge Restoration + Cheap Accessory ( Nobody wants to repair ) Hi everyone, mostly I'm making videos about computer but I done this project because this is the smartphone that nobody wants to repair, so I did it. I' really glad because this S7 Edge is in function again. This is Samsung S7 Edge G935F with Octa-Core CPU.

✔️Disclaimer: I Done this project for personal use only, not for sale or any other distribution now or in the future.
Also, I do NOT sell any components.

What i got:
- Display ( with burn in shadows - not very noticeable ) $77.68
- Back glass ( looks pretty cool - good quality ) $4.20

Accessory
- USB cable ( nice and quality ) - About $4,5
- Wireless Charger ( Good - charging well even with case ) About $7
- 128GB Kingston Mirco SD card ( good for all data ) About $19
- Batman case ( pretty nice ) $3.20
- Cheap tempered glass ( good but i don't like it - tooo shiny ) $1.35
- Bluetooth headphones ( 4-5 hrs battery on max level ) About $14

Click 馃敂 to get notified about new video
✔️ Subscribe Now:
✔️ Facebook:
✔️ Twitter:
✔️ Instagram:
✔️ Pinterest:
✔️ KIT:
✔️ Patreon:
✔️ Contact me: mcatandandrew@gmail.com

馃摤 For business inquiries ONLY - contact me here - mcatandandrew@gmail.com
馃摓 ☎️ For ANY Copyright ©️ issue/request - contact me here - mcatandandrew@gmail.com


馃敭 Great Website about Tech, Guides and to learn something new



馃敭 Great place to find Get Great Quality Products -
馃摫 Smartphones:
馃捇 Computers and accessory:
⚔️ Computer Components:
馃幃 Gamer's stuff:
馃尙️ RGB LED Fans:
⌨️ Mechanical Keyboards:

馃幍 Music by : Epidemic Sound
✔️ Songs: AGST - Stargazer and Crystallize
✔️ Listen here:
✔️ To use this music in projects, need Epidemic Sound subscription.


馃摤 For business inquiries and all other questions - contact me here - mcatandandrew@gmail.com
馃摓 ☎️ For ANY Copyright ©️ issue/request - contact me here - mcatandandrew@gmail.com


© 2019 Andrew

Samsung S7 Edge,Samsung Restoration,

Post a Comment

0 Comments