Advertisement

Skin Care Routine CHEAP! Tips to Save $$ (for More WIGS, of course!)

Skin Care Routine CHEAP! Tips to Save $$ (for More WIGS, of course!) My very inexpensive skin care routine, tips & tricks that help save money for more wigs! Tricks I've learned that have served me well and kept money in my wallet, looking pretty on a budget.
This is yet another instance where simply throwing money at a problem just isn't necessary and may be counter-productive.
****Someone said to me that I left out sunscreen. Though this was only about caring for skin in the house, not what to wear outside, I do wear sunscreen or foundation that contains sunscreens.****

cheap skin care that works,baking soda and milk of magnesia for skincare,simple skincare,Dakota by Envy in Ginger Cream,

Post a Comment

0 Comments