Advertisement

A Slightly Questionable R6S Video

A Slightly Questionable R6S Video It's not gay to kiss the homies... Right?...
-
Business inquiries: visorsbusiness@gmail.com
-
Donate to my Patreon!

-
Sub to the podcast channel!
The Aberrants Podcast channel:
-
Follow my socials!
Instagram:
Twitter:
Twitch:
-
Discord Server:
-
Outro song:
"Bubbly_"
By: Atsoji X AfterShck

I own none of the music provided in this video, all rights go to their right and respectful owner(s)
-
Thanks for watching!
✌✌✌
Peace!
-Visor
-
Please do not go attacking anyone I talk about in my videos. These videos are all for fun and not meant to hurt anyone. My only purpose is to entertain people and have fun! Do not go out of your way to witch hunt anyone or spread any hate. I have no beef with anyone I talk about.

visor,visorsss,gaming,funny,comedy,r6s,rainbow six siege,siege,rainbow six,

Post a Comment

0 Comments