Advertisement

Can I turn this box into a real build in The Sims 4? (Shell Challenge)

Can I turn this box into a real build in The Sims 4? (Shell Challenge) I made this challenge and I'm still stressed just thinking about it

Daily Twitch streams!

Want to participate? The rules are simple: DON'T TOUCH MY WALLS. Download the shell off my gallery (lilsimsie) and turn it into a real build, and then upload it with #simsieshell so I can see!

merch link in bio

Find me elsewhere!
★ Twitter:
★ Instagram:
★ Twitch Streams:
★ Stream Reuploads:
★ Snapchat: lilsimsie
★ Sims Gallery: lilsimsie

This Sims video is family friendly & appropriate for all audiences.

Business Inquiries: contact@lilsimsie.com

the sims,ts4,ts3,sims 4,sims 3,fixer upper,lilsimsie,kayla sims,kayla,gameplay,challenge,pg,family friendly,shell challenge,simsie shell,build challenge,sims 4 build challenge,speed build,let's build,house building,sims challenge,let's play,moresimsie,

Post a Comment

0 Comments