Advertisement

How I Plan On Starting A Business In A Foreign Country

How I Plan On Starting A Business In A Foreign Country First and foremost this "documentation" of the process is primarily for me, however, if I just keep it on my PC and never upload it anywhere, I'm pretty sure I'll lose it. So hey, I'll let you in on my little journey.

What I plan to do is create a clothing brand. This is pretty much new to me, so I'll have to put myself in positions and situations which are unfamiliar in order to obtain my goal. This is where growth happens.

In every episode I post, I'll be one step closer to my goal, so that way I know that I am actually progressing. As Gary Vee says; stop creating, start documenting, and that is exactly what I plan on doing.

Anyhows, in the next video, we're going to cover some design elements for the website and hopefully have an .AI file ready for print!! Also, ordered some new clothes from Hollister. Let's get some inspiration baby.

For those who are interested in seeing some of my work, head over to:


or check out my insta here



onelove,
Kenan Buhic

How to start a business in 2019,how to start an ecommerce business in 2019,Starting a business from scratch,how to earn money online,how to start a webshop,how to start selling online,how to make money in 2019,creating websites in webflow,how to create a website,how to plan for a website,

Post a Comment

0 Comments