Advertisement

I don't wanna talk baby girl I wanna lofi hip hop radio - beats to relax|study to.

I don't wanna talk baby girl I wanna lofi hip hop radio - beats to relax|study to. A request by Lil Chawley himself. Before you say I copied this from LLusion, I messaged him about it and he says it's all good.

Spotify Playlist Link:

Soundcloud Link:

● Join my discord server. :
●馃敟 Let's hit 150000 subs, Subscribe Here :
●馃捀 Purchase my beats here:
●馃摬 Email : aodude@icloud.com

zeuzmakesmusic.com

Follow me on Instagram:
Follow me on Twitter:
Follow me on Newgrounds:
Follow me on Soundcloud:

lofi hip hop,lofi hiphop,lo fi,study music,zeus makes music,zeuz makes music,zuez makes music,loser,loser lil chawley,lil chawley loser,lil chawley lyrics,lyrics lil chawley,loser lyrics,lyrics loser,loser lofi,loser lofi hip hop,lil chawley lofi,lil chawley lofi hip hop,lil chawley loser bass,lil chawley type beat,lil chawley loser fortnite montage,i don't wanna talk baby girl,i dont wanna talk,I don't wanna talk baby girl I wanna lofi hip hop radio,

Post a Comment

0 Comments