Advertisement

why I haven't been with the social climbers

why I haven't been with the social climbers Telling you guys why I haven't been with the social climbers, including touchdalight and Millie T ahahahahhahahahahahha and a Cape Town vlog

Make sure you sign up to smarty by December 3rd to get the Black Friday deal 100GB of data at £17/month and use my code to get your FIRST MONTH FREE!


Subscribe to my channel:

My Social Medias:
☆ Instagram -
★ Twitter -
☆ Snapchat - whitja2012

pg family friendly clean

For business enquiries: jctmw1@gmail.com

jacob white,jctmw,touchdalight,carmie sellitto,the social climbers,millie t,fun,pg,family friendly,tsc,elmo films,cape town,south africa,vlog,family vlog,girlfriend,boyfriend,jordan houston,carmie the social climbers,the social climbers channel,the social climbers youtube channel,millie t the social climbers,spencer elmer,the social climbers saffron barker,

Post a Comment

0 Comments